Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fun with food

So we had an extra messy time at dinner last night. Olin was making so many funny faces I had to grab the camera to capture some....of course once I got behind the camera he stopped. But I got a few.

"Dad, could you just get the picture taken so we can get on with the business of eating? No, I'm not showing my dimples."

"This stuff makes my nose itch"

"WHAT in the world did you just put in my mouth? This is something Mom told you to feed me isn't it? "

"Okay, here's a half dimple for you"

He actually wasn't crying in this. But he didn want out of the highchair. Bad.
Notice his new tooth in the top!

1 comment:

christopher said...

Trent, your photography skillz have improved tremendously. You might catch up with me in oh, say, never. Hahahaha. Just kidding. I'm really impressed.